- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 142403, 9 pages
Weakly Injective BCK-Modules
1Department of Mathematical Sciences, Saginaw Valley State University, 7400 Bay Road, University Center, MI 48710-0001, USA
2Department of Mathematics, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403, USA
Received 7 June 2011; Accepted 21 July 2011
Academic Editors: V. K. Dobrev and Y.-H. Quano
Copyright © 2011 Olivier A. Heubo-Kwegna and Jean B. Nganou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Ahn and H. S. Kim, “A note on Noetherian and Artinian BCK-algebras,” Journal of the Korea Society of Mathematical Education Series B, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 61–65, 1995.
- Z. Perveen, M. Aslam, and A. B. Thaheem, “On BCK-modules,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 317–329, 2006.
- R. A. Borzooei and J. Shohani, “Fraction structure on bounded implicative BCK-algebras,” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 49, pp. 1084–1090, 2009.
- H. A. S. Abujabal, A. B. Thaheem, and M. Aslam, “On actions of BCK-algebras on groups,” Panamerican Mathematical Journal, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 43–48, 1994.
- K. Iséki and S. Tanaka, “An introduction to the theory of BCK-algebras,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 1–26, 1978.
- J. Ahsan, E. Y. Deeba, and A. B. Thaheem, “On prime ideals of BCK-algebras,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 875–882, 1991.
- K. Iséki, “On ideals in BCK-algebras,” Mathematics Seminar Notes, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 1975.
- Y. Huang, BCI-Algebra, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2003.