- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 120251, 7 pages
On Generalized ()-Derivations in Semiprime Rings
Department of Mathematics, Belda College, Paschim Medinipur, Belda 721424, India
Received 18 October 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editors: A. Jaballah, C. Munuera, and H. You
Copyright © 2012 Basudeb Dhara and Atanu Pattanayak. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Ashraf, N. Rehman, S. Ali, and M. R. Mozumder, “On semiprime rings with generalized derivations,” Boletim da Sociedade Paranaense de Matemática. 3rd Série, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 25–32, 2010.
- M. Ashraf, A. Ali, and S. Ali, “Some commutativity theorems for rings with generalized derivations,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 415–421, 2007.
- H. E. Bell and N.-U. Rehman, “Generalized derivations with commutativity and anti-commutativity conditions,” Mathematical Journal of Okayama University, vol. 49, pp. 139–147, 2007.
- Q. Deng and H. E. Bell, “On derivations and commutativity in semiprime rings,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 3705–3713, 1995.
- B. Dhara, “Remarks on generalized derivations in prime and semiprime rings,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2010, Article ID 646587, 6 pages, 2010.
- B. Hvala, “Generalized derivations in rings,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1147–1166, 1998.
- E. C. Posner, “Derivations in prime rings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 8, pp. 1093–1100, 1957.
- M. A. Quadri, M. S. Khan, and N. Rehman, “Generalized derivations and commutativity of prime rings,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 9, pp. 1393–1396, 2003.
- F. Ali and M. A. Chaudhry, “On generalized -derivations of semiprime rings,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 399–404, 2011.
- N. Argaç and E. Albas, “On generalized -derivations,” Sibirskiĭ Matematicheskiĭ Zhurnal, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 977–984, 2002.
- N. Argaç, A. Kaya, and A. Kisir, “-derivations in prime rings,” Mathematical Journal of Okayama University, vol. 29, pp. 173–177, 1987.
- N. Aydın and K. Kaya, “Some generalizations in prime rings with -derivation,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 169–176, 1992.
- ö. Gölbaşi and E. Koç, “Some commutativity theorems of prime rings with generalized -derivation,” Communications of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 445–454, 2011.
- E. Gölbaşi and E. Koç, “Notes on generalized -derivation,” Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico della Università di Padova, vol. 123, pp. 131–139, 2010.
- Y.-S. Jung and K.-H. Park, “On generalized -derivations and commutativity in prime rings,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 101–106, 2006.
- H. Marubayashi, M. Ashraf, N. Rehman, and S. Ali, “On generalized -derivations in prime rings,” Algebra Colloquium, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 865–874, 2010.
- N. U. Rehman, R. M. AL-Omary, and C. Haetinger, “On Lie structure of prime rings with generalized -derivations,” Boletim da Sociedade Paranaense de Matemática, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 43–52, 2009.
- M. N. Daif and H. E. Bell, “Remarks on derivations on semiprime rings,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 205–206, 1992.