- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Astronomy and Astrophysics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 565842, 3 pages
LRS Bianchi Type II Inflationary Universe with Massless Scalar Field
Department of Mathematics, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 302004, India
Received 5 September 2011; Accepted 16 October 2011
Academic Editor: P. A. Hughes
Copyright © 2011 Raj Bali and Laxmi Poonia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. H. Guth, “Inflationary universe: a possible solution to the horizon and flatness problems,” Physical Review D, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 347–356, 1981.
- T. Rothman and G. F. R. Ellis, “Can inflation occur in anisotropic cosmologies?” Physics Letters B, vol. 180, no. 1-2, pp. 19–24, 1986.
- J. A. Stein-Schabes, “Inflation in spherically symmetric inhomogeneous models,” Physical Review D, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 2345–2351, 1987.
- A. Burd, “Inflation in open FLRW universes,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 1495–1505, 1993.
- P. Anninos, R. A. Matzner, T. Rothman, and M. P. Ryan Jr., “How does inflation isotropize the universe?” Physical Review D, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 3821–3832, 1991.
- A. D. Linde, “Chaotic inflation with constrained fields,” Physics Letters B, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 194–197, 1988.
- E. F. Bunn, A. R. Liddle, and M. White, “Four-year COBE normalization of inflationary cosmologies,” Physical Review D, vol. 54, no. 10, pp. R5917–R5921, 1996.
- B. C. Paul, D. P. Datta, and S. Mukherjee, “Chaotic inflationary scenario in an anisotropic universe,” Modern Physics Letters, vol. 1, p. 149, 1986.
- R. Bali and V. C. Jain, “Bianchi type I inflationary universe in general relativity,” Pramana, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2002.
- D. R. K. Reddy, K. S. Adhav, S. D. Katore, and K. S. Wankhade, “Kantowaski-Sachs inflationary universe in general relativity,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 2884–2888, 2009.
- R. Bali, “Inflationary scenario in bianchi type I space-time,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 3043–3048, 2011.
- D. A. Kirzhnits and A. D. Linde, “Symmetry behavior in gauge theories,” Annals of Physics, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 195–238, 1976.