- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [9 citations: 9 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Cell Biology have been cited 9 times. The following is a list of the 9 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Cell Biology.
- Celia M. Kassmann, “Myelin peroxisomes - Essential organelles for the maintenance of white matter in the nervous system,” Biochimie, 2013.
- Himashinie V.K. Diyabalanage, Michael L. Granda, and Jacob M. Hooker, “Combination therapy: Histone deacetylase inhibitors and platinum-based chemotherapeutics for cancer,” Cancer Letters, vol. 329, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Bo Wang, Paul P. Van Veldhoven, Chantal Brees, Noemí Rubio, Marcus Nordgren, Oksana Apanasets, Markus Kunze, Myriam Baes, Patrizia Agostinis, and Marc Fransen, “Mitochondria are targets for peroxisome-derived oxidative stress in cultured mammalian cells,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Elena Cardenal-Munoz, and Francisco Ramos-Morales, “DsbA and MgrB Regulate steA Expression through the Two-Component System Pho Q/PhoP in Salmonella enterica,” Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 195, no. 10, pp. 2368–2378, 2013.
- Ilana Cruz-Silva, Christiane Neuhof, Andrezza Justino Gozzo, Viviane Abreu Nunes, Izaura Yoshico Hirata, Misako Uemura Sampaio, Rita de Cássia Figueiredo-Ribeiro, Heinz Neuhof, and Mariana da Silva Araújo, “Using a Caesalpinia echinata Lam. protease inhibitor as a tool for studying the roles of neutrophil elastase, cathepsin G and proteinase 3 in pulmonary edema,” Phytochemistry, 2013.
- José Gutiérrez-Salinas, Liliana García-Ortíz, José A. Morales González, Sergio Hernández-Rodríguez, Sotero Ramírez-García, Norma R. Núñez-Ramos, and Eduardo Madrigal-Santillán, “In Vitro Effect of Sodium Fluoride on Malondialdehyde Concentration and on Superoxide Dismutase, Catalase, and Glutathione Peroxidase in Human Erythrocytes,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Oksana Apanasets, Cláudia P. Grou, Paul P. Van Veldhoven, Chantal Brees, Bo Wang, Marcus Nordgren, Gabriele Dodt, Jorge E. Azevedo, and Marc Fransen, “PEX5, the Shuttling Import Receptor for Peroxisomal Matrix Proteins, Is a Redox-Sensitive Protein,” Traffic, 2013.
- S. Leena Sankari, K. M. K. Masthan, N. Aravindha Babu, Tathagata Bhattacharjee, and M. Elumalai, “Apoptosis in Cancer - An Update,” Asian Pacific Journal Of Cancer Prevention, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 4873–4878, 2012.
- Helen Nilsson Sköld, Sara Aspengren, and Margareta Wallin, “Rapid color change in fish and amphibians - function, regulation, and emerging applications,” Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 29–38, 2012.