- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 610510, 5 pages
Optimization Study on Supercritical Electrodeposition of Nickel Nanowire Arrays Using AAO Template
Department of Applied Chemistry & Material Science, Fooyin University, 151 Chin-Hsueh Road, Ta-Liao Hsiang, Kaohsiung 831, Taiwan
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editors: C. Chen, C. B. Coldeira, C. Perego, and A. M. Seayad
Copyright © 2012 Jau-Kai Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Jessensky, F. Müller, and U. Gösele, “Self-organized formation of hexagonal pore structures in anodic alumina,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 145, no. 11, pp. 3735–3740, 1998.
- L. Wang, K. Yu-Zhang, A. Metrot, P. Bonhomme, and M. Troyon, “TEM study of electrodeposited Ni/Cu multilayers in the form of nanowires,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 288, no. 1-2, pp. 86–89, 1996.
- S. Valizadeh, J. M. George, P. Leisner, and L. Hultman, “Electrochemical synthesis of Ag/Co multilayered nanowires in porous polycarbonate membranes,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 402, no. 1-2, pp. 262–271, 2002.
- H. Zeng, M. Zheng, R. Skomski et al., “Magnetic properties of self-assembled Co nanowires of varying length and diameter,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 87, no. 9, pp. 4718–4720, 2000.
- D. H. Qin, L. Cao, Q. Y. Sun, Y. Huang, and H. L. Li, “Fine magnetic properties obtained in FeCo alloy nanowire arrays,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 358, no. 5-6, pp. 484–488, 2002.
- R. E. Benfield, D. Grandjean, J. C. Dore et al., “Structure of assemblies of metal nanowires in mesoporous alumina membranes studied by EXAFS, XANES, X-ray diffraction and SAXS,” Faraday Discussions, vol. 125, pp. 327–342, 2004.
- A. Cabañas, D. P. Long, and J. J. Watkins, “Deposition of gold films and nanostructures from supercritical carbon dioxide,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 2028–2033, 2004.
- K. Nielsch, R. B. Wehrspohn, J. Barthel et al., “Hexagonally ordered 100 nm period nickel nanowire arrays,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 79, no. 9, pp. 1360–1362, 2001.
- H. Yoshida, M. Sone, H. Wakabayashi et al., “New electroplating method of nickel in emulsion of supercritical carbon dioxide and electroplating solution to enhance uniformity and hardness of plated film,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 446, no. 2, pp. 194–199, 2004.
- B. K. Körbahti and M. A. Rauf, “Response surface methodology (RSM) analysis of photoinduced decoloration of toludine blue,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 25–30, 2008.
- D. Kim, J. Kim, G. L. Wang, and C. C. Lee, “Nucleation and growth of intermetallics and gold clusters on thick tin layers in electroplating process,” Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 393, no. 1-2, pp. 315–319, 2005.
- L. P. Bicelli, B. Bozzini, C. Mele, and L. D'Urzo, “A review of nanostructural aspects of metal electrodeposition,” International Journal of Electrochemical Science, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 356–408, 2008.
- A. Dean and D. Voss, “Response surface methodology,” in Design and Analysis of Experiments, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- M. S. Kim, J. Y. Kim, C. K. Kim, and N. K. Kim, “Study on the effect of temperature and pressure on nickel-electroplating characteristics in supercritical CO2,” Chemosphere, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 459–465, 2005.
- H. Yoshida, M. Sone, A. Mizushima et al., “Electroplating of nanostructured nickel in emulsion of supercritical carbon dioxide in electrolyte solution,” Chemistry Letters, no. 11, pp. 1086–1087, 2002.
- B. Oraon, G. Majumdar, and B. Ghosh, “Parametric optimization and prediction of electroless Ni-B deposition,” Materials and Design, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 2138–2147, 2007.