- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Communications and Networking
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 860936, 10 pages
Self-Aware Distributed Consensus Building for Sensor Networks
School of Engineering, The University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Received 9 August 2011; Accepted 15 September 2011
Academic Editors: M. Maier and R. Montemanni
Copyright © 2011 Lei Chen and Jeff Frolik. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Xiao and S. Boyd, “Fast linear iterations for distributed averaging,” in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, vol. 5, pp. 4997–5002, December 2003.
- A. Olshevsky and J. N. Tsitsiklis, “Convergence speed in distributed consensus and averaging,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 33–55, 2009.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- R. Olfati-Saber, J. A. Fax, and R. M. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- S. Barbarossa and G. Scutari, “Bio-inspired sensor network design,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 26–35, 2007.
- S. Barbarossa and G. Scutari, “Decentralized maximum-likelihood estimation for sensor networks composed of nonlinearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 3456–3470, 2007.
- G. Scutari, S. Barbarossa, and L. Pescosolido, “Distributed decision through self-synchronizing sensor networks in the presence of propagation delays and asymmetric channels,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 1667–1684, 2008.
- L. Chen, G. Carpenter, S. Greenberg, J. Frolik, and X. S. Wang, “An implementation of decentralized consensus building in sensor networks,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 667–675, 2011.