- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Computational Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 341069, 5 pages
Approximate Solution for the Electrohydrodynamic Flow in a Circular Cylindrical Conduit
1Department of Mathematics, University of Karachi, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
2Abdul Salam School of Mathematical Sciences, GC University, Lahore, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi-75270, Pakistan
4Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
Received 21 November 2011; Accepted 27 December 2011
Academic Editors: P. Castillo and D. S. Corti
Copyright © 2012 Najeeb Alam Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Mckee, R. Watson, J. A. Cuminato, J. Caldwell, and M. S. Chen, “Calculation of electrohydrodynamic flow in a circular cylindrical conduit,” Zeitschrift fur Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, vol. 77, no. 6, pp. 457–465, 1997.
- J. E. Paullet, “On the solutions of electrohydrodynamic flow in a circular cylindrical conduit,” Zeitschrift fur Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, vol. 79, no. 5, pp. 357–360, 1999.
- A. Mastroberardino, “Homotopy analysis method applied to electrohydrodynamic flow,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 2730–2736, 2011.
- H. Aminikhah and M. Hemmatnezhad, “An efficient method for quadratic Riccati differential equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 835–839, 2010.
- N. A. Khan, A. Ara, and M. Jamil, “An approach for solving the Riccati equation with fractional orders,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, pp. 2683–2689, 2011.
- N. A. Khan, A. Ara, M. Jamil, and N.-U. Khan, “On efficient method for system of fractional differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2011, Article ID 303472, 2011.
- J. H. He, “Homotopy perturbation technique,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 178, no. 3-4, pp. 257–262, 1999.
- J. H. He, “A coupling method of a homotopy technique and a perturbation technique for non-linear problems,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 37–43, 2000.
- J. H. He, “Homotopy perturbation method: a new nonlinear analytical technique,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 73–79, 2003.
- N. A. Khan, A. Ara, and A. Mahmood, “Approximate solution of time-fractional chemical engineering equations: a comparative study,” International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, vol. 8, article A19, 2010.
- N. A. Khan, A. Ara, S. A. Ali, and M. Jamil, “Orthognal flow impinging on a wall with suction or blowing,” International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, vol. 9, article A47, 2011.
- N. A. Khan, A. Ara, S. A. Ali, and A. Mahmood, “Analytical study of Navier-Stokes equation with fractional orders using He's homotopy perturbation and variational iteration methods,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 1127–1134, 2009.
- A. M. Wazwaz, “The modified decomposition method and Pade' approximants for a boundary layer equation in unbounded domain,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 737–744, 2006.