- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 826323, 4 pages
DNase1: No Association with Crohn's Disease in a New Zealand Population
1Discipline of Nutrition, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS), The University of Auckland, 85 Park Road, Grafton, 1142 Auckland, New Zealand
2Nutrigenomics New Zealand, New Zealand
3Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS), The University of Auckland, 85 Park Road, Grafton, 1142 Auckland, New Zealand
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 10 April 2012
Academic Editors: G. Barbaro, J. C. Hoffmann, L. Rodrigo, and I. Takeyoshi
Copyright © 2012 Angharad R. Morgan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Martinez Valle, E. Balada, J. Ordi-Ros, and M. Vilardell-Tarres, “DNase 1 and systemic lupus erythematosus,” Autoimmunity Reviews, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 359–363, 2008.
- F. Martinez-Valle, E. Balada, J. Ordi-Ros, S. Bujan-Rivas, A. Sellas-Fernandez, and M. Vilardell-Tarres, “DNase 1 activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: relationship with epidemiological, clinical, immunological and therapeutical features,” Lupus, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 418–423, 2009.
- S. Belguith-Maalej, H. Hadj-Kacem, N. Kaddour, Z. Bahloul, and H. Ayadi, “DNase1 exon2 analysis in Tunisian patients with rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus and Sjögren syndrome and healthy subjects,” Rheumatology International, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 69–74, 2009.
- M. Dittmar, C. Bischofs, N. Matheis, R. Poppe, and G. J. Kahaly, “A novel mutation in the DNASE1 gene is related with protein instability and decreased enzyme activity in thyroid autoimmunity,” Journal of Autoimmunity, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 7–13, 2009.
- K. Malíčková, D. Duricová, M. Bortlík, et al., “Impaired deoxyribonuclease I activity in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2011, Article ID 945861, 5 pages, 2011.
- K. Yasutomo, T. Horiuchi, S. Kagami et al., “Mutation of DNASE1 in people with systemic lupus erythematosus,” Nature Genetics, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 313–314, 2001.
- J. E. Lennard-Jones, “Classification of inflammatory bowel disease,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, Supplement, vol. 24, no. 170, pp. 2–6, 1989.
- A. Franke, D. P. McGovern, J. C. Barrett, et al., “Genome-wide meta-analysis increases to 71 the number of confirmed Crohn's disease susceptibility loci,” Nature Genetics, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 1118–1125, 2010.