- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 359403, 9 pages
Homotopy Extension Property in Homotopy Theory for Topological Semigroups
Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM, Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 2 November 2011; Accepted 13 December 2011
Academic Editor: D. Danielli
Copyright © 2012 Adem Kılıçman and Amin Saif. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Čerin, “Homotopy theory for topological semigroups,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 57–68, 2002.
- M. V. Lawson, J. Matthews, and T. Porter, “The homotopy theory of inverse semigroups,” International Journal of Algebra and Computation, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 755–790, 2002.
- G. González, “Locally generated semigroups,” Divulgaciones Matemáticas, vol. 4, no. 1-2, pp. 5–20, 1996.
- A. Hatcher, Algebraic Topology, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2002.