- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 421384, 13 pages
Ricci Solitons in -Sasakian Manifolds
Department of Mathematics, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta 577 451, India
Received 20 April 2012; Accepted 28 May 2012
Academic Editors: F. P. Schuller and I. Strachan
Copyright © 2012 Gurupadavva Ingalahalli and C. S. Bagewadi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. S. Hamilton, “Three-manifolds with positive Ricci curvature,” Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 255–306, 1982.
- L. P. Eisenhart, “Symmetric tensors of the second order whose first covariant derivatives are zero,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 297–306, 1923.
- H. Levy, “Symmetric tensors of the second order whose covariant derivatives vanish,” Annals of Mathematics. Second Series, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 91–98, 1925.
- R. Sharma, “Second order parallel tensor in real and complex space forms,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 787–790, 1989.
- R. Sharma, “Second order parallel tensors on contact manifolds,” Algebras, Groups and Geometries, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 145–152, 1990.
- R. Sharma, “Second order parallel tensors on contact manifolds. II,” La Société Royale du Canada. L'Académie des Sciences. Comptes Rendus Mathématiques, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 259–264, 1991.
- L. Das, “Second order parallel tensors on -Sasakian manifold,” Acta Mathematica. Academiae Paedagogicae Nyíregyháziensis, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 65–69, 2007.
- R. Sharma, “Certain results on -contact and -contact manifolds,” Journal of Geometry, vol. 89, no. 1-2, pp. 138–147, 2008.
- C. Călin and M. Crasmareanu, “From the Eisenhart problem to Ricci solitons in -Kenmotsu manifolds,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 361–368, 2010.
- C. S. Bagewadi and G. Ingalahalli, “Ricci solitons in Lorentzian-Sasakian manifolds,” Acta Mathematica Academiae Paedagogicae Nyíregyháziensis, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 59–68, 2012.
- P. Topping, Lectures on the Ricci Flow, vol. 325 of London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2006.