- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 659430, 14 pages
Quarter-Symmetric Nonmetric Connection on -Sasakian Manifolds
1Department of Mathematics, Dum Dum Motijheel Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, 208/B/2, Dum Dum Road, West Bengal, Kolkata 700074, India
2Department of Pure Mathematics, University of Calcutta 35, Ballygaunge Circular Road, West Bengal, Kolkata 700019, India
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 4 November 2012
Academic Editors: I. Biswas, A. Morozov, and C. Qu
Copyright © 2012 Abul Kalam Mondal and U. C. De. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Golab, “On semi-symmetric and quarter-symmetric linear connections,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 249–254, 1975.
- A. Friedmann and J. A. Schouten, “Über die Geometrie der halbsymmetrischen Übertragungen,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 211–223, 1924.
- S. C. Rastogi, “On quarter-symmetric metric connection,” Comptes Rendus de l'Académie Bulgare des Sciences, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 811–814, 1978.
- S. C. Rastogi, “On quarter-symmetric metric connections,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 133–141, 1987.
- R. S. Mishra and S. N. Pandey, “On quarter symmetric metric -connections,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 1980.
- K. Yano and T. Imai, “Quarter-symmetric metric connections and their curvature tensors,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 38, pp. 13–18, 1982.
- S. Mukhopadhyay, A. K. Roy, and B. Barua, “Some properties of a quarter symmetric metric connection on a Riemannian manifold,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 205–211, 1991.
- S. C. Biswas and U. C. De, “Quarter-symmetric metric connection in an SP-Sasakian manifold,” Communications, Faculty of Sciences. University of Ankara Series A, vol. 46, no. 1-2, pp. 49–56, 1997.
- S. Ali and R. Nivas, “On submanifolds immersed in a manifold with quarter symmetric connection,” Rivista di Matematica della Università di Parma, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 11–23, 2000.
- S. Sular, C. Özgür, and U. C. De, “Quarter-symmetric metric connection in a Kenmotsu manifold,” SUT Journal of Mathematics, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 297–306, 2008.
- I. Satō, “On a structure similar to the almost contact structure,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 219–224, 1976.
- T. Adati and T. Miyazawa, “On -Sasakian manifolds satisfying certain conditions,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 173–178, 1979.
- I. Sato and K. Matsumoto, “On -Sasakian manifolds satisfying certain conditions,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 173–178, 1979.
- K. Yano and M. Kon, Structures on Manifolds, vol. 3, World Scientific, Singapore, 1984.
- B.-Y. Chen and K. Yano, “Hypersurfaces of a conformally flat space,” Tensor: New Series, vol. 26, pp. 318–322, 1972.
- U. C. De, “Second order parallel tensors on -Sasakian manifolds,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 49, no. 1-2, pp. 33–37, 1996.