- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 804520, 17 pages
Geodesic Lightlike Submanifolds of Indefinite Kenmotsu Manifolds
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi 110025, India
Received 16 September 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editors: A. Ferrandez, A. Fino, T. Friedrich, and A. Morozov
Copyright © 2012 S. M. Khursheed Haider et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. L. Duggal and A. Bejancu, Lightlike Submanifolds of Semi-Riemannian Manifolds and Applications, vol. 364, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1996.
- B. Sahin and R. Gunes, “Geodesic CR-lightlike submanifolds,” Contributions to Algebra and Geometry, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 583–594, 2001.
- J. Dong and X. Liu, “Geodesic lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds,” Advances in Pure Mathematics, vol. 1, pp. 378–383, 2011.
- B. Sahin, “Transversal lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Kaehler manifolds,” Analele Universităţii de Vest din Timişoara, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 119–145, 2006.
- K. L. Duggal and B. Sahin, “Screen Cauchy Riemann lightlike submanifolds,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 106, no. 1-2, pp. 137–165, 2005.
- B. Sahin, “Screen transversal lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Kaehler manifolds,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1439–1448, 2008.
- K. L. Duggal, “Space time manifolds and contact structures,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 545–553, 1990.
- N. Aktan, “On non-existence of lightlike hypersurfaces of indefinite Kenmotsu space form,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 1–13, 2008.
- C. L. Bejan and K. L. Duggal, “Global lightlike manifolds and harmonicity,” Kodai Mathematical Journal, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 131–145, 2005.
- C. Yıldırım and B. Şahin, “Transversal lightlike submanifolds of indefinite Sasakian manifolds,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 33, pp. 1–21, 2009.