- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN High Energy Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 821915, 12 pages
Metastability of an Extended Higgs Model
Department of Nuclear Physics, Faculty of Basic Science, University of Mazandaran, Babolsar 47415-416, Iran
Received 1 August 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editors: M. Della Morte and O. A. Sampayo
Copyright © 2012 A. Tofighi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Dimopoulos and H. Georgi, “Softly broken supersymmetry and SU(5),” Nuclear Physics B, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 150–162, 1981.
- H. E. Haber and G. L. Kane, “The search for supersymmetry: probing physics beyond the standard model,” Physics Reports, vol. 117, no. 2–4, pp. 75–263, 1985.
- J. A. Bagger, “Weak-scale supersymmetry: theory and practice,” http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/9604232.
- J. E. Kim and H. P. Nilles, “The μ-problem and the strong CP-problem,” Physics Letters B, vol. 138, no. 1–3, pp. 150–154, 1984.
- J. A. Casas and C. Muñoz, “A natural solution to the μ problem,” Physics Letters B, vol. 306, no. 3-4, pp. 288–294, 1993.
- C. Panagiotakopoulos and K. Tamvakis, “New minimal extension of MSSM,” Physics Letters B, vol. 469, no. 1–4, pp. 145–148, 1999.
- J. Ellis, J. F. Gunion, H. E. Haber, L. Roszkowski, and F. Zwirner, “Higgs bosons in a nonminimal supersymmetric model,” Physical Review D, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 844–869, 1989.
- J. Erler, P. Langacker, and T. Li, “Z-Z′ mass hierarchy in a supersymmetric model with a secluded U(1)′-breaking sector,” Physical Review D, vol. 66, no. 1 II, Article ID 015002, pp. 150021–1500212, 2002.
- V. Barger, P. Langacker, H.-S. Lee, and G. Shaughnessy, “Higgs sector in extensions of the minimal supersymmetric standard model,” Physical Review D, vol. 73, no. 11, Article ID 115010, 2006.
- L. Clavelli, “Landscape implications of extended Higgs models,” International Journal of Modern Physics A, vol. 23, no. 22, pp. 3509–3523, 2008.
- A. Tofighi and F. Pourasadollah, “Extended Higgs sector of supersymmetric models,” Physica Scripta, vol. 80, no. 1, Article ID 015101, 2009.
- D. J. H. Chung, L. L. Everett, G. L. Kane, S. F. King, J. Lykken, and L. T. Wang, “The soft supersymmetry-breaking Lagrangian: theory and applications,” Physics Reports, vol. 407, no. 1–3, pp. 1–203, 2005.
- L. Clavelli, “Metastable aspects of singlet extended Higgs models,” http://arxiv.org/abs/0809.3961v1.
- S. A. Abel, J. Ellis, J. Jaeckel, and V. A. Khose, “Will the LHC look into the fate of the universe?” http://arxiv.org/abs/0807.2601v1.
- S. B. Giddings, “The fate of four dimensions,” Physical Review D, vol. 68, no. 2, Article ID 026006, 2003.
- A. Tofighi and F. Pourasadollah, “Exothermic transition to a future susy universe,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 212–217, 2010.
- A. H. Chamseddine, R. Arnowitt, and P. Nath, “Locally supersymmetric grand unification,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 49, no. 14, pp. 970–974, 1982.
- G. F. Giudice and R. Rattazzi, “Theories with gauge-mediated supersymmetry breaking,” Physics Report, vol. 322, no. 6, pp. 420–499, 1999.
- L. Randall and R. Sundrum, “Out of this world supersymmetry breaking,” Nuclear Physics B, vol. 557, no. 1-2, pp. 79–118, 1999.
- G. F. Giudice, R. Rattazzi, M. A. Luty, and H. Murayama, “Gaugino mass without singlets,” Journal of High Energy Physics, vol. 9812, no. 12, p. 027, 1998.
- D. E. Kaplan, G. D. Kribs, and M. Schmaltz, “Supersymmetry breaking through transparent extra dimensions,” Physical Review D, vol. 62, no. 3, Article ID 035010, pp. 1–10, 2000.
- A. Arbey, M. Battaglia, A. Djouadi, F. Mahmoudi, and J. Quevillon, “Implications of a 125 GeV Higgs for supersymmetric models,” Physics Letters B, vol. 708, no. 1-2, pp. 162–169, 2012.