- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 145606, 4 pages
On the Positive Operator Solutions to an Operator Equation
1School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Shaanxi University of Technology, Shaanxi 723001, China
2College of Mathematics and Information Science, Shaanxi Normal University, Xi'an 710062, China
Received 3 May 2013; Accepted 9 June 2013
Academic Editors: M. Lindstrom and K. A. Lurie
Copyright © 2013 Kai-Fan Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Pusz and S. L. Woronowicz, “Functional calculus for sesquilinear forms and the purification map,” Reports on Mathematical Physics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 159–170, 1975.
- J. C. Engwerda, “On the existence of a positive definite solution of the matrix equation ,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 194, pp. 91–108, 1993.
- W. L. Green and E. W. Kamen, “Stabilizability of linear systems over a commutative normed algebra with applications to spatially-distributed and parameter-dependent systems,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 1985.
- R. S. Bucy, “A priori bounds for the Riccati equation,” in Proceedings of the 6th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, vol. 111 of Probability Theory, pp. 645–656, University of California Press, Berkeley, Calif, USA, 1972.
- V. I. Hasanov, Solutions and perturbation theory of nonlinear matrix equations [Ph.D. thesis], Sofia, Bulgaria, 2003.
- A. C. M. Ran and M. C. B. Reurings, “On the nonlinear matrix equation : solutions and perturbation theory,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 346, pp. 15–26, 2002.
- V. I. Hasanov, “Positive definite solutions of the matrix equations ,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 404, pp. 166–182, 2005.
- A. C. M. Ran and M. C. B. Reurings, “The symmetric linear matrix equation,” Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, vol. 9, pp. 93–107, 2002.
- K. F. Yang and H. K. Du, “Studies on the positive operator solutions to the operator equations ,” Acta Mathematica Scientia A, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 359–364, 2009 (Chinese).
- Y. Yang, F. Duan, and X. Zhao, “On solutions for the matrix equation ,” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Matrix Theory and Its Applications in China, pp. 21–24, 2006.
- Z.-y. Peng, S. M. El-Sayed, and X.-l. Zhang, “Iterative methods for the extremal positive definite solution of the matrix equation ,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 200, no. 2, pp. 520–527, 2007.
- Y. Yueting, “The iterative method for solving nonlinear matrix equation ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 1, pp. 46–53, 2007.
- V. I. Hasanov and S. M. El-Sayed, “On the positive definite solutions of nonlinear matrix equation ,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 412, no. 2-3, pp. 154–160, 2006.