- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 896156, 11 pages
A Study of Non-Euclidean s-Topology
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Dayalbagh, Agra 282 110, India
Received 30 April 2012; Accepted 28 May 2012
Academic Editors: G. Cleaver and M. Znojil
Copyright © 2012 Gunjan Agrawal and Sampada Shrivastava. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. C. Zeeman, “The topology of Minkowski space,” Topology, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 161–170, 1967.
- S. Nanda, “Topology for Minkowski space,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 394–401, 1971.
- S. Nanda, “Weaker versions of Zeeman's conjectures on topologies for Minkowski space,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 12–15, 1972.
- S. Nanda and H. K. Panda, “Minkowski space with order topology is simply connected,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 393–399, 1975.
- G. Dossena, “Some results on the Zeeman topology,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 48, no. 11, Article ID 113507, p. 13, 2007.
- G. Agrawal and S. Shrivastava, “t-topology on the n-dimensional Minkowski space,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 50, no. 5, Article ID 053515, 6 pages, 2009.
- S. W. Hawking, A. R. King, and P. J. McCarthy, “A new topology for curved space-time which incorporates the causal, differential, and conformal structures,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 174–181, 1976.
- G. L. Naber, The Geometry of Minkowski Spacetime, vol. 92 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1992, An introduction to the mathematics of the special theory of relativity.
- J. R. Munkres, Topology—A First Course, Pearson Education Inc., Singapore, 2000.