- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 965164, 10 pages
Spherically Symmetric Fluid Cosmological Model with Anisotropic Stress Tensor in General Relativity
1Department of Mathematics, Government Vidarbha Institute of Science and Humanities, Amravati 444404, India
2Department of Mathematics, Arts, Science and Commerce College, Chikhaldara 444807, India
3Department of Mathematics, Adarsha Science, J. B. Art and Birla Commerce College, Dhamangaon Rly 444709, India
Received 23 April 2012; Accepted 1 July 2012
Academic Editors: M. Rasetti and W.-H. Steeb
Copyright © 2012 D. D. Pawar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Ruderman, “Pulsars: Structure and dynamics,” Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 10, p. 427, 1972.
- H. Rago, “Anisotropic spheres in general relativity,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 183, no. 2, pp. 333–338, 1991.
- S. P. Kandalkar and G. S. Khadekar, “Anisotropic fluid distribution in bimetric theory of relativity,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 293, no. 4, pp. 415–422, 2004.
- R. Tikekar and L. K. Patel, “Non-adiabatic gravitational collapse of charged radiating fluid spheres,” Pramana, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 17–25, 1992.
- V. Canuto, “Equation of state at ultrahigh densities,” Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 12, pp. 167–214, 1974.
- J. R. Gair, “Spherical universes with anisotropic pressure,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 18, no. 22, pp. 4897–4919, 2001.
- V. O. Thomas and B. S. Ratanpal, “Non-adiabatic gravitational collapse with anisotropic core,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 1479–1495, 2007.
- P. S. Letelier, “Anisotropic fluids with two-perfect-fluid components,” Physical Review D, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 807–813, 1980.
- S. D. Maharaj and R. Maartens, “Anisotropic spheres with uniform energy density in general relativity,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 899–905, 1989.
- H. Bondi, “Addendum-Anisotropic Spheres in General Relativity,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 262, p. 1088, 1993.
- A. Coley and B. Tupper, “Spherically symmetric anisotropic fluid ICKV spacetimes,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 2553–2574, 1994.
- T. Singh, P. Singh, and A. Helmi, “New solutions for charged anisotropic fluid spheres in general relativity,” Nuovo Cimento B, vol. 110, no. 4, pp. 387–393, 1995.