- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 973968, 7 pages
Green's Second Identity for Vector Fields
Laboratorio de Óptica Cuántica, Departamento de Física, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa, Apartado Postal 55-534, 09340 México, DF, Mexico
Received 2 May 2012; Accepted 20 June 2012
Academic Editors: U. Kulshreshtha, P. Roy, and D. Singleton
Copyright © 2012 M. Fernández-Guasti. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Fernández Guasti, “Complementary fields conservation equation derived from the scalar wave equation,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 37, no. 13, pp. 4107–4121, 2004.
- R. K. Colegrave and M. A. Mannan, “Invariants for the time-dependent harmonic oscillator,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 1580–1587, 1988.
- M. Fernández Guasti and A. Gil-Villegas, “Orthogonal functions invariant for the time-dependent harmonic oscillator,” Physics Letters A, vol. 292, no. 4-5, pp. 243–245, 2002.
- M. Fernández Guasti and H. Moya-Cessa, “Amplitude and phase representation of quantum invariants for the time dependent harmonic oscillator,” Physical Review A, vol. 67, Article ID 063803, pp. 1–5, 2003.
- I. A. Pedrosa and I. Guedes, “Quantum states of a generalized time-dependent inverted harmonic oscillator,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 1379–1385, 2004.
- H. R. Lewis, “Classical and quantum systems with time-dependent harmonic-oscillator-type hamiltonians,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 18, no. 13, pp. 510–512, 1967.
- A. E. H. Love, “The integration of the equations of propagation of electric waves,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A, vol. 197, pp. 1–45, 1901.
- J. A. Stratton and L. J. Chu, “Diffraction theory of electromagnetic waves,” Physical Review, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 99–107, 1939.
- N. C. Bruce, “Double scatter vector-wave Kirchhoff scattering from perfectly conducting surfaces with infinite slopes,” Journal of Optics, vol. 12, no. 8, Article ID 085701, 2010.
- W. Franz, “On the theory of diffraction,” Proceedings of the Physical Society A, vol. 63, no. 9, p. 925, 1950.
- C.-T. Tai, “Kirchhoff theory: scalar, vector, or dyadic?” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 114–115, 1972.
- G. Arfken, Mathematical Methods for Physicists, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1966.