- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 396960, 6 pages
Single Frame Fringe Pattern Analysis for Phase Recovery with Analytic Signal
Laboratoire Instrumentation de Mesure et de Contrôle, Equipe Metrologie Optique et Traitement Image,
Université Chouaib Doukkali, Faculté des Sciences, BP 20, El Jadida 24000, Morocco
Received 25 March 2012; Accepted 9 May 2012
Academic Editors: O. Frazao and D. Poitras
Copyright © 2012 Khalid Assid et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Sirohi and S. Chau, Optical Methods of Measurement, Marcel Dekker, New york, NY, USA, 1999.
- B. V. Dorrío and J. L. Fernández, “Phase-evaluation methods in whole-field optical measurement techniques,” Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. R33–R55, 1999.
- D. Ghiglia and M. Pritt, Two-Dimensional Phase Unwrapping Theory, Algorithms and Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- N. E. Huang, Z. Shen, and S. R. Long, “A new view of nonlinear water waves: the Hilbert spectrum,” Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 31, pp. 417–457, 1999.
- N. E. Huang, Z. Shen, S. R. Long et al., “The empirical mode decomposition and the Hubert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis,” Proceedings of the Royal Society, vol. 454, no. 1971, pp. 903–995, 1998.
- N. E. Huang and Z. Wu, “A review on Hilbert-Huang transform: method and its applications to geophysical studies,” Reviews of Geophysics, vol. 46, no. 2, Article ID RG2006, 2008.
- N. E. Huang and S. R. Long, A generalized Zero Crossing for Local Frequency Determination, United States Patent pending, 2003.
- N. E. Huang, Z. Wu, S. R. Long, K. C. Arnold, X. Chen, and K. Blank, “On instantaneous frequency,” Advances in Adaptive Data Analysis, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 177–229, 2009.
- E. Bedrosian, “A product theorem for Hilbert transform,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 868–869, 1972.
- A. H. Nuttall, “On the quadrature approximation to the Hilbert transform of modulated signals,” Proceeding of IEEE, vol. 54, pp. 1458–1459, 1966.
- N. E. Huang and M. Bethesda, “Computing instantaneous frequency by normalizing Hilbert transform,” 2005, US Patent 6901353.
- K. Assid, V. Dembele, F. alaoui, and A. Nassim, “Normalized Hilbert Huang transform-NHHT applied to phase extraction in wavelet domain,” The Open Optics Journal, vol. 6, pp. 9–13, 2012.
- K. Creath, “V phase-measurement interferometry techniques,” Progress in Optics, vol. 26, no. C, pp. 349–393, 1988.
- G. Rilling, P. Flandrin, and P. Goncalves, “On empirical mode decomposition and its algorithms,” in Proceedings of IEEE-EURASIP Workshop on Nonlinear Signal and Image Processing, 2003.
- R. C. Sharpley and V. Vatchev, “Analysis of the intrinsic mode functions,” Journal of Constructive Approximation, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 17–47, 2006.
- B. Boashash, “Estimating and interpreting the instantaneous frequency of a signal,” Proceeding of IEEE, vol. 80, pp. 520–583, 1992.
- M. B. Bernini, G. E. Galizzi, A. Federico, and G. H. Kaufmann, “Evaluation of the 1D empirical mode decomposition method to smooth digital speckle pattern interferometry fringes,” Optics and Lasers in Engineering, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 723–729, 2007.
- K. Assid, V. Dembele, F. alaoui, and A. Nassim, “Bidimensional empirical mode decomposition BEMD applied to speckle denoising for wavelet phase evaluation,” Physical Chemical News, vol. 61, pp. 17–23, 2011.
- P. Flandrin, G. Rilling, and P. Gonçalvés, “Empirical mode decomposition as a filter bank,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 112–114, 2004.
- P. Carré, “Installation et utilisation du comparateur photoélectrique et interférentiel du Bureau International des Poids et Mesures,” Metrologia, vol. 2, no. 1, article 005, pp. 13–23, 1966.