- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Optics have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Optics.
- Yong Ju Yun, Won G. Hong, Wan-Joong Kim, Yongseok Jun, and Byung Hoon Kim, “A Novel Method for Applying Reduced Graphene Oxide Directly to Electronic Textiles from Yarns to Fabrics,” Advanced Materials, 2013.
- Jinjie Liu, Moysey Brio, and Jerome V. Moloney, “An overlapping Yee finite-difference time-domain method for material interfaces between anisotropic dielectrics and general dispersive or perfect electric conductor media,” International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, 2013.
- Susheel Arora, Virender Kundu, D. R. Goyal, and A. S. Maan, “DSC and DC Conductivity of Bi2O3 · LiF · B2O3 Glasses,” ISRN Ceramics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- N. Mendoza-Agüero, and V. Agarwal, “Optical and structural characterization of tungsten oxide electrodeposited on nanostructured porous silicon: Effect of annealing atmosphere and temperature,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 581, pp. 596–601, 2013.
- Jinjie Liu, Moysey Brio, and Jerome V. Moloney, “Transformation optics based local mesh refinement for solving Maxwellʼs equations,” Journal of Computational Physics, 2013.
- Raymond C. Rumpf, and Javier J. Pazos, “Optimization of planar self-collimating photonic crystals,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1297, 2013.
- Marco G. Genoni, Stefano Mancini, and Alessio Serafini, “Optimal feedback control of linear quantum systems in the presence of thermal noise,” Physical Review A, vol. 87, no. 4, 2013.