- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [6 citations: 6 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Orthopedics have been cited 6 times. The following is a list of the 6 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Orthopedics.
- Zekeriya Öztemür, Zeynep Sümer, Tutku Tunç, Özhan Pazarcé, and Okay Bulut, “The effect of low dose teicoplanin-loaded acrylic bone cement on biocompatibility of bone cement,” Acta Microbiologica et Immunologica Hungarica, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 117–125, 2013.
- Samantha H. Blatt, “Joined at the hip? A paleoepidemiological study of developmental dysplasia of the hip and its relation to swaddling practices among indigenous peoples of North America,” American Journal of Human Biology, 2013.
- Wen-Yu Su, Yu-Chun Chen, and Feng-Huei Lin, “A New Type of Biphasic Calcium Phosphate Cement as a Gentamicin Carrier for Osteomyelitis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Raúl Martínez Rodríguez, and Fernando Galán del Río, “Mechanistic basis of manual therapy in myofascial injuries. Sonoelastographic evolution control,” Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 221–234, 2013.
- Marta Miola, Alessandro Bistolfi, Maria Carmen Valsania, Carlotta Bianco, Giacomo Fucale, and Enrica Verné, “Antibiotic-loaded acrylic bone cements: An in vitro study on the release mechanism and its efficacy,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 3025–3032, 2013.
- Beverly Snaith, and Kirsty Buckley, “Radiographic assessment of developmental dysplasia of the hip – A novel radiology reporting process and one year review of referrals,” Radiography, 2013.