- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Pathology have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Pathology.
- Ana Victoria Casadesús, Yuniel Fernández-Marrero, Marilyn Clavell, José Alberto Gómez, Tays Hernández, Ernesto Moreno, and Alejandro López-Requena, “A shift from N-glycolyl- to N-acetyl-sialic acid in the GM3 ganglioside impairs tumor development in mouse lymphocytic leukemia cells,” Glycoconjugate Journal, 2013.
- A. Mirza, S. Pritchard, and I. Welch, “Is Surgery in the Elderly for Oesophageal Cancer Justifiable? Results from a Single Centre,” ISRN Surgery, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Rancés Blanco, Yisel Quintana, Damián Blanco, Mercedes Cedeño, Charles E. Rengifo, Milagros Frómeta, Martha Ríos, Enrique Rengifo, and Adriana Carr, “Tissue Reactivity of the 14F7 Mab Raised against N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Tumors of Neuroectodermal, Mesodermal, and Epithelial Origin,” Journal of Biomarkers, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Rancés Blanco, Damián Blanco, Yisel Quintana, Xiomara Escobar, Charles E. Rengifo, Marta Osorio, Zailí Gutiérrez, Janet Lamadrid, Mercedes Cedeño, Milagros Frómeta, Adriana Carr, and Enrique Rengifo, “Immunoreactivity of the 14F7 Mab Raised against N-Glycolyl GM3 Ganglioside in Primary Lymphoid Tumors and Lymph Node Metastasis,” Pathology Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Xi Lou, Yuqiong Liu, Guo Ke, Jun-Yi Lei, and Huixiang Li, “Overexpression of phosphatase regenerating liver 3 in oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma associated with metastasis and its comparison with phosphata se regenerating liver 1,” Cell Biology International, vol. 36, no. 8, pp. 759–763, 2012.
- Nicole L. Rosin, Mryanda Sopel, Alec Falkenham, Tanya L. Myers, and Jean-Francois Legare, “Myocardial migration by fibroblast progenitor cells is blood pressure depen dent in a model of angII myocardial fibrosis,” Hypertension Research, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 449–456, 2012.
- Christopher J. Kleck, and Matthew J. Seidel, “Epithelioid Hemangioma of the Distal Humerus With Pathologic Fracture,” Orthopedics, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. E116–E119, 2012.