- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 527679, 4 pages
Bioequivalence Study of Donepezil Hydrochloride Tablets in Healthy Male Volunteers
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Received 15 September 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editors: F. J. Miranda and T. B. Vree
Copyright © 2012 Noppamas Rojanasthien et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. W. Sifton, Ed., Phyaician's Deak Reference, Medical Economics, Montvale, NJ, USA, 2000.
- S. Jackson, R. J. Ham, and D. Wilkinson, “The safety and tolerability of donepezil in patients with Alzheimer's disease,” British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 58, supplement 1, pp. 1–8, 2004.
- D. Standaert and A. Young, “Treatment of central nervous system degenerative disorder,” in Goodman & Gilman's the Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, L. L. Brunton, Ed., pp. 538–540, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 11th edition, 2006.
- S. L. Rogers and L. T. Friedhoff, “Long-term efficacy and safety of donepezil in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease: an interim analysis of the results of a US multicentre open label extension study,” European Neuropsychopharmacology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 67–75, 1998.
- P. J. Tiseo, K. Foley, and L. T. Friedhoff, “An evaluation of the pharmacokinetics of donepezil HCl in patients with moderately to severely impaired venal function,” British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Supplement, vol. 46, supplement 1, pp. 56–60, 1998.
- X. Y. Hao, L. Ding, L. M. Li, X. J. Bian, and S. Q. Zhang, “Bioequivalence of donepezil capsule and tablet in human,” Yaoxue Xuebao, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 392–394, 2003.
- Y. Lu, H. Wen, W. Li, Y. Chi, and Z. Zhang, “Determination of donepezil hydrochloride (E2020) in plasma by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and its application to pharmacokinetic studies in healthy, young, Chinese subjects,” Journal of Chromatographic Science, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 234–237, 2004.
- S. L. Rogers and L. T. Friedhoff, “Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile of donepezil HCl following single oral doses,” British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 46, supplement 1, pp. 1–6, 1998.
- A. Ohnishi, M. Mihara, H. Kamakura et al., “Comparison of the pharmacokinetics of E2020, a new compound for Alzheimer's disease, in healthy young and elderly subjects,” Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 1086–1091, 1993.
- M. Mihara, A. Ohnishi, Y. Tomono et al., “Pharmacokinetics of E2020, a new compound for Alzheimer's disease, in healthy male volunteers,” International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Therapy and Toxicology, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 223–229, 1993.
- R. L. Nation and L. N. Sansom, “Bioequivalence requirements for generic products,” Pharmacology and Therapeutics, vol. 62, no. 1-2, pp. 42–55, 1994.
- R. Sauter, V. W. Steinijans, E. Diletti, A. Bohm, and H. U. Schulz, “Presentation of results from bioequivalence studies,” International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Therapy and Toxicology, vol. 30, supplement 1, pp. 233–256, 1992.
- Criteria and Guideline For the Bioequivalence Study of Generic Drugs, Thai Food and Drug Administration, 2000.