- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [12 citations: 11 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Toxicology have been cited 12 times. The following is a list of the 11 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Toxicology.
- V. Pratheepa, and Vitor Vasconcelos, “Microbial diversity associated with tetrodotoxin production in marine organisms,” Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 1046–1054, 2013.
- Noelia Nikoloff, Luciana Escobar, Sonia Soloneski, and Marcelo L. Larramendy, “Comparative study of cytotoxic and genotoxic effects induced by herbicide s-metolachlor and its commercial formulation twin gold pack® in human hepatoma (hepg2) cells,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2013.
- Riccardo Gottardi, “Carbon nanotubes as a novel tool for vaccination against infectious disease s and cancer,” Journal Of Nanobiotechnology, vol. 11, 2013.
- Cristiana Guerranti, Ivana Sbordoni, Emiliano Leonida Fanello, Francesca Borghini, Ilaria Corsi, and Silvano Ettore Focardi, “Levels of phthalates in human milk samples from central Italy,” Microchemical Journal, vol. 107, pp. 178–181, 2013.
- Augusto De Sanctis, Michela Mariottini, Emiliano L. Fanello, Guillermo Blanco, Silvano E. Focardi, Cristiana Guerranti, and Guido Perra, “Evaluating contamination in the Red-billed Chough Pyrrhocorax pyrrhocorax t hrough non-invasive sampling,” Microchemical Journal, pp. 70–75, 2013.
- Andrea T. U. Schaefers, and Gertraud Teuchert-Noodt, “Developmental neuroplasticity and the origin of neurodegenerative diseases,” The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Marijana Radonjic, Natalie L. M. Cappaert, Erik F. J. de Vries, Celine E. F. de Esch, Frieke C. Kuper, Aren van Waarde, Rudi A. J. O. Dierckx, Wytse J. Wadman, Andre P. M. Wolterbeek, Rob H. Stierum, and Didima M. G. de Groot, “Delay and Impairment in Brain Development and Function in Rat Offspring Aft er Maternal Exposure to Methylmercury,” Toxicological Sciences, vol. 133, no. 1, pp. 112–124, 2013.
- Lisa N. McKernan, David Momjian, and Joseph Kulkosky, “Protein Kinase C: One Pathway towards the Eradication of Latent HIV-1 Reservoirs,” Advances in Virology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- Marco A. Romano, and Renata M. Romano, “Reply to comment of John M. DeSesso and Amy L. Williams regarding “Glyphosate impairs male offspring reproductive development by disrupting gonadotropin expression” by Romano et al. 2012,” Archives of Toxicology, vol. 86, no. 11, pp. 1795–1797, 2012.
- Brian Morton, “ Foregut anatomy and predation by Charonia lampas (Gastropoda: Prosobranchia: Neotaenioglossa) attacking Ophidiaster ophidianus (Asteroidea: Ophidiasteridae) in the Açores, with a review of triton feeding behaviour ,” Journal of Natural History, vol. 46, no. 41-42, pp. 2621–2637, 2012.
- Silvano Focardi, “Levels of mercury and polychlorobiphenyls in commercial food in Siena Province (Tuscany, Italy) in the period 2001–2010,” Microchemical Journal, vol. 105, pp. 60–64, 2012.