- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Tribology have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Tribology.
- A.H. Afifah Maheran, P.S. Menon, I. Ahmad, and S. Shaari, “Effect of Halo structure variations on the threshold voltage of a 22nm gate length NMOS transistor,” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, vol. 17, pp. 155–161, 2014.
- Grégory Antoni, “Assessment of Thermomechanical Couplings in Tribological Surface Transformations: Application to the Irreversible Near-Surface Solid-Solid Phase Transformations,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Jun Liu, and Yoshihiro Mochimaru, “Pressure Distributions Generated along a Self-Acting Fluid-Lubricated Herringbone-Grooved Journal Bearing with Trapezoidal Groove,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Agusmian Partogi Ompusunggu, Thierry Janssens, and Paul Sas, “Friction Behavior of a Wet Clutch Subjected to Accelerated Degradation,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- M. Sudheer, Ravikantha Prabhu, K. Raju, and Thirumaleshwara Bhat, “Modeling and Analysis for Wear Performance in Dry Sliding of Epoxy/Glass/PTW Composites Using Full Factorial Techniques,” ISRN Tribology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Shouvik Ghosh, Prasanta Sahoo, and Goutam Sutradhar, “Tribological Performance Optimization of Al-7.5% SiCp Composites Using the Taguchi Method and Grey Relational Analysis,” Journal of Composites, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Agusmian Partogi Ompusunggu, Paul Sas, and Hendrik Van Brussel, “Modeling and simulation of the engagement dynamics of a wet friction clutch system subjected to degradation: An application to condition monitoring and prognostics,” Mechatronics, 2013.