- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Astronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 516193, 21 pages
The Cosmic History of Black Hole Growth from Deep Multiwavelength Surveys
1Departamento de Astronomía, Universidad de Concepción, Casilla 160-C, Concepción 4070386, Chile
2Institute for Astronomy, University of Hawaii, 2680 Woodlawn Drive, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
3Yale Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics (YCAA), P.O. Box 208121, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
4Department of Physics, Yale University, P.O. Box 208121, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
5Department of Astronomy, Yale University, P.O. Box 208101, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Received 21 September 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editor: Francesca Civano
Copyright © 2012 Ezequiel Treister and C. Megan Urry. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. Ter-Kazarian, “Ultra-high energy neutrino fluxes from supermassive AGN black holes,” Astrophysics and Space Science, 2013.
- Andrew Ptak, Timothy Heckman, and Nadia L. Zakamska, “AN ARCHIVAL Chandra AND XMM-Newton SURVEY OF TYPE 2 QUASARS,” Astrophysical Journal, vol. 777, no. 1, 2013.
- Karen P. Olsen, Jesper Rasmussen, Sune Toft, and Andrew W. Zirm, “ EVIDENCE FOR WIDESPREAD ACTIVE GALACTIC NUCLEUS ACTIVITY AMONG MASSIVE QUIESCENT GALAXIES AT z ∼ 2 ,” The Astrophysical Journal, vol. 764, no. 1, pp. 4, 2013.
- Abderrahman El Boukili, Mourad Nach, Hamid Chaqsare, Moulay Driss Aouragh, and Moulay Brahim Sedra, “Solutions and Thermodynamics of Charged Rotating Black Holes in a Fuzzy Space,” ISRN High Energy Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Gagik Ter-Kazarian, and Lusine Sargsyan, “Signature of Plausible Accreting Supermassive Black Holes in Mrk 261/262 and Mrk 266,” Advances in Astronomy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Jason Pollack, David N. Spergel, and Paul J. Steinhardt, “Supermassive Black Holes From Ultra-Strongly Self-Interacting Dark Matter,” The Astrophysical Journal, vol. 804, no. 2, pp. 131, 2015.
- G. Ter-Kazarian, “On the physical nature of the source of ultraluminous X-ray pulsations,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 361, no. 1, 2015.
- W. N. Brandt, and D. M. Alexander, “Cosmic X-ray surveys of distant active galaxies,” The Astronomy and Astrophysics Review, vol. 23, no. 1, 2015.
- Gagik Ter-Kazarian, “Growth of Accreting Supermassive Black Hole Seeds and Neutrino Radiation,” Journal of Astrophysics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–30, 2015.