- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Astronomy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 703217, 15 pages
CMB Map Restoration
1Laboratoire AIM, IRFU, SEDI-SAP, Service d’Astrophysique, Orme des Merisiers, Bat 709, Piece 282, 91191 Gif-Sur-Yvette, France
2GREYC CNRS, ENSICAEN, Université de Caen 6, Boulevard du Maréchal Juin, 14050 Caen Cedex, France
Received 30 September 2011; Revised 24 December 2011; Accepted 12 February 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Burigana
Copyright © 2012 J. Bobin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. L. Bennett, M. Halpern, G. Hinshaw et al., “First-year Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) observations: preliminary maps and basic results,” Astrophysical Journal, Supplement Series, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 1–27, 2003.
- F. R. Bouchet and R. Gispert, “Foregrounds and CMB experiments: I. Semi-analytical estimates of contamination,” New Astronomy, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 443–479, 1999.
- S. M. Leach, J. F. Cardoso, C. Baccigalupi et al., “Component separation methods for the PLANCK mission,” Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 491, no. 2, pp. 597–615, 2008.
- J. Delabrouille, J. F. Cardoso, M. Le Jeune, M. Betoule, G. Fay, and F. Guilloux, “A full sky, low foreground, high resolution CMB map from WMAP,” Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 493, no. 3, pp. 835–837, 2009.
- J. Bobin, J. L. Starck, J. Fadili, and Y. Moudden, “Sparsity and morphological diversity in blind source separation,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 2662–2674, 2007.
- J. Bobin, F. Sureau, and J.-L. Starck, “Source separation in cosmology, from global to local models,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP '11), pp. 1297–1300, 2011.
- L. Perotto, J. Bobin, S. Plaszczynski, J.-L. Starck, and A. Lavabre, “Reconstruction of the cosmic microwave background lensing for Planck,” Astronomy & Astrophysics, vol. 519, article A4, 14 pages, 2010.
- D. Hanson, G. Rocha, and K. Górski, “Lensing reconstruction from Planck sky maps: inhomogeneous noise,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 400, no. 4, pp. 2169–2173, 2009.
- M. Remazeilles, J. Delabrouille, and J.-F. Cardoso, “Foreground component separation with generalized Internal Linear Combination,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 418, no. 1, pp. 467–476, 2011.
- J. Delabrouille, J. F. Cardoso, and G. Patanchon, “Multidetector multicomponent spectral matching and applications for cosmic microwave background data analysis,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 346, no. 4, pp. 1089–1102, 2003.
- M. Górski, E. Hivon, A. J. Banday et al., “HEALPix: a framework for high-resolution discretization and fast analysis of data distributed on the sphere,” Astrophysical Journal, vol. 622, no. 2 I, pp. 759–771, 2005.
- E. Komatsu, J. Dunkley, M. R. Nolta et al., “Five-year wilkinson microwave anisotropy probe observations: cosmological interpretation,” Astrophysical Journal, Supplement Series, vol. 180, no. 2, pp. 330–376, 2009.
- G. H. Golub and C. F. Van Loan, Matrix Computations, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, Md, USA, 3rd edition, 1996.
- P. L. Combettes and V. R. Wajs, “Signal recovery by proximal forward-backward splitting,” Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 1168–1200, 2005.
- S. Mallat, A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1998.
- J. L. Starck, Y. Moudden, P. Abrial, and M. Nguyen, “Wavelets, ridgelets and curvelets on the sphere,” Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 446, no. 3, pp. 1191–1204, 2006.
- P. Flandrin, “Wavelet analysis and synthesis of fractional Brownian motion,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 910–917, 1992.
- J. Bobin, Y. Moudden, J. L. Starck, J. Fadili, and N. Aghanim, “SZ and CMB reconstruction using generalized morphological component analysis,” Statistical Methodology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 307–317, 2008.
- T. Chonavel, Statistical Signal Processing: Modelling and Estimation, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- F. R. Bouchet, R. Gispert, and J. Puget, “Unveiling the cosmic infrared background,” in Proceedings of the IP Conference, E. Dwek, Ed., pp. 255–258, 1995.
- J. L. Starck, N. Aghanim, and O. Forni, “Detection and discrimination of cosmological non-gaussian signatures by multi-scale methods,” Astronomy and Astrophysics, vol. 416, no. 1, pp. 9–17, 2004.