- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 39786, 17 pages
Necessary and sufficient conditions for global-in-time existence of solutions of ordinary, stochastic, and parabolic differential equations
Faculty of Mathematics, Voronezh State University, Universitetskaya pl. 1, Voronezh 394006, Russia
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 Yuri E. Gliklikh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Svetlana V. Azarina, and Yuri E. Gliklikh, “Stochastic differential inclusions in terms of infinitesimal generators and mean derivatives,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 89–105, 2009.
- Yuri E. Gliklikh, “Global and stochastic analysis with applications to mathematical physics,” Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, vol. 2011, no. 3, pp. 415–425, 2011.
- A. Rodriguez-Angeles, and J.A. Garcia-Antonio, “Active disturbance rejection control in steering by wire haptic systems,” ISA Transactions, 2013.
- John Cortés-Romero, Harvey Rojas-Cubides, Horacio Coral-Enriquez, Hebertt Sira-Ramírez, and Alberto Luviano-Juárez, “Active Disturbance Rejection Approach for Robust Fault-Tolerant Control via Observer Assisted Sliding Mode Control,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.