- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 43560, 14 pages
Flow of electrorheological fluid under conditions of slip on the boundary
1Department of Mathematics, University of Houston, Houston TX 77204, USA
2Department of Mathematics, Voronezh State University, Universitetskaya Pl. 1, Voronezh 394006, Russia
3Institute of Mathematics, University of Augsburg, Augsburg 86159, Germany
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 R. H. W. Hoppe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. C. Eringen, Nonlocal Continuum Field Theories, Springer, New York, 2002.
- R. H. W. Hoppe and W. G. Litvinov, “Problems on electrorheological fluid flows,” Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 809–848, 2004.
- A. V. Kantorovich and G. P. Akilov, Functional Analysis in the Normalized Spaces, Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.
- W. G. Litvinov, Motion of a Nonlinearly Viscous Fluid, Nauka, Moscow, 1982.
- W. G. Litvinov, Optimization in Elliptic Problems with Applications to Mechanics of Deformable Bodies and Fluid Mechanics, vol. 119 of Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, 2000.
- K. R. Rajagopal, “On some unsolved problems in nonlinear fluid dynamics,” Russian Mathematical Surveys, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 319–330, 2003.
- I. V. Skrypnik, Methods of Investigation of the Nonlinear Elliptic Boundary Problems, Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1990.
- V. G. Zvyagin and V. T. Dmitrienko, Approximating-Topological Approach to Investigation of Problems of Hydrodynamics. Navier-Stokes System, Editorial URSS, Moscow, 2004.