- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 51794, 21 pages
An oriented coincidence index for nonlinear Fredholm inclusions with nonconvex-valued perturbations
1Faculty of Mathematics, Voronezh University, Voronezh 394006, Russia
2Diparimento di Energetica S. Stecco, Universita' di Firenze, Firenze 50139, Italy
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 Valeri Obukhovskii et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Y.C. Liou, V. Obukhovskii, and J.C. Yao, “Application of a coincidence index to some classes of impulsive control systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 12, pp. 4392–4411, 2008.
- Nv Nguyen Van Loi, Valeri Obukhovskii, and Jen-Chih Yao, “A Bifurcation of Solutions of Nonlinear Fredholm Inclusions Involving CJ-Multimaps with Applications to Feedback Control Systems,” Set-Valued And Variational Analysis, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 247–269, 2013.