- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 56367, 12 pages
The integral limit theorem in the first passage problem for sums of independent nonnegative lattice variables
Belgorod State University, Pobedy 85, Belgorod 308015, Russia
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 Yuri P. Virchenko and M. I. Yastrubenko. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. E. Basharinov and B. S. Fleishmann, Metody statisticheskogo posledovatelnogo analiza i ikh prilozhenia, Sovet. Radio, Moscow, 1962.
- M. V. Fedoryuk, Metod perevala, Izdat. “Nauka”, Moscow, 1977.
- B. V. Gnedenko, Course of the Probability Theory, Nauka, Moscow, 1969.
- L. P. Homenko, “Analiz nadezhnosti udarnoi modeli markovskogo tipa,” Avtomatika i telemekhanika, vol. 11, pp. 177–184, 1991 (Russian).
- A. S. Mazmanishvili, Kontinual'noe integrirovanie kak metod resheniya fizicheskikh zadach, “Naukova Dumka”, Kiev, 1987.
- Yu. P. Virchenko, “Percolation mechanism of material ageing and distribution of the destruction time,” Functional Materials, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 7–13, 1998.
- Yu. P. Virchenko and O. I. Sheremet, “The formation of destruction time distribution of material aging by statistically independent perturbations,” Functional Materials, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 5–12, 1999.
- Yu. P. Virchenko and M. I. Yastrubenko, “The local limit theorem in the first passage problem of the sum with random number of independent random variables,” in Trudy Voronezhskoi zymnei matematicheskoi shkoly, pp. 56–74, Voronezh State University, Voronezh, 2004.
- A. Wald, Sequential Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York; Chapman & Hall, London, 1947.