- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 86173, 11 pages
On calculation of the relative index of a fixed point in the nondegenerate case
Mechanics and Mathematics Faculty, Belarusian State University, Independence Avenue 4, Minsk 220050, Belarus
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 A. V. Guminskaya and P. P. Zabreiko. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. N. Dancer, “On the indices of fixed points of mappings in cones and applications,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 131–151, 1983.
- E. N. Dancer, “Positivity of maps and applications,” in Topological Nonlinear Analysis: Degree, Singularity, and Variations, vol. 15 of Progr. Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl., pp. 303–340, Birkhäuser Boston, Massachusetts, 1995.
- Y. Y. Isaenko, “The fixed point index of linear positive operators,” Trudy Aspirantov Voronezhskogo Universiteta (Proceedings of Postgraduate Students of Voronezh State University), pp. 54–58, 1969 (Russian).
- M. A. Krasnosel'skiĭ and P. P. Zabreiko, Geometrical Methods of Nonlinear Analysis, Nauka, Moscow, 1975, translated into English: Springer, Berlin, 1984.
- E. M. Mukhamadiev and T. Sabirov, “On the computation of the relative index of the zero of a vector field,” Trudy Seminara po Funktional'nomu Analizn (Proceedings of Seminar on Functional Analysis), vol. 12, pp. 116–121, 1969 (Russian).
- Y. V. Pokornyi, “Relative indices of positive operators,” Trudy Matematicheskogo Fakul'teta Voronezhskogo Universiteta (Proceedings of Department of Mathematics of Voronezh State University), vol. 4, pp. 79–89, 1970 (Russian).
- Y. V. Pokornyi and I. N. Astaf'eva, “On the index at zero and at infinity for positive nonlinear operators,” Uspehi Natematicheskih Nauk, vol. 26, no. 3, p. 189, 1971 (Russian).
- P. P. Zabrejko, “Rotation of vector fields: definition, basic properties, and calculation,” in Topological Nonlinear Analysis, II: Degree, Singularity, and Variations (Frascati, 1995), vol. 27 of Progr. Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl., pp. 445–601, Birkhäuser Boston, Massachusetts, 1997.