- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 90837, 14 pages
The mappings of degree 1
Faculty of Physics and
Mathematics, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University, ul.
Lenina 42, Lipetsk 398020, Russia
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 Maria N. Krein. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Bratteli and D. W. Robinson, Operator Algebras and Quantum Statistical Mechanics. Vol. 1, Texts and Monographs in Physics, Springer, New York, 1979.
- M. N. Krein, “1-degree maps in non-commutative algebras and integration in them,” Operators with Partial Integrals, no. 4, pp. 79–84, 2000 (Russian).
- M. N. Krein, “Differentiation in non-commutative algebras,” in Nonlinear Analysis and Functional-Differential Equations (MNK ADM, 2000). Abstracts of Reports, p. 135, Voronezh, 2000.
- M. N. Krein, “Fredholm -maps in modules over non-commutative algebras,” in Modern Methods of Function Theory and Adjoined Problems. Abstracts of Reports, p. 155, Voronezh, 2001.
- M. N. Krein, “On 1-degree maps in noncommutative -algebras,” in Voronezh Winter Mathematical School, 2002, p. 46, Voronezh, 2002.
- M. N. Krein, “Symmetry of 1-degree maps and maps of arbitrary degree in -algebras,” in Modern Methods in the Theory of Boundary Value Problems. Proceedings of Voronezh Spring Mathematical School, pp. 123–124, Voronezh, 2004.
- M. N. Krein, “On the properties of 1-degree maps in non-commutative algebras,” in Topological and Variational Methods of Nonlinear Analysis and Their Applications. Abstracts of the Conference, pp. 67–68, Voronezh, 2005.
- M. N. Krein, “1-degree maps in non-commutative algebras and modules over them,” preprint, 2002.
- M. N. Krein and S. V. Grek, “On the spectrum properties of positive 1-degree maps,” in Modern Problems of Functional Analysis and Differential Equations. Proceedings of the Conference, pp. 161–163, Voronezh, 2003.
- M. N. Krein and T. N. Korobova, “1-degree maps in non-commutative algebras and Markov chains,” in Modern Methods of Function Theory and Adjoined Problems. Proceedings of Voronezh Winter Mathematical School, pp. 128–129, Voronezh, 2005.
- N. H. Kuiper, “The homotopy type of the unitary group of Hilbert space,” Topology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 19–30, 1965.
- V. M. Manuilov and E. V. Troitsky, Hilbert -Modules, Factorial Press, Moscow, 2001.
- J. Milnor, “On spaces having the homotopy type of -complex,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 90, pp. 272–280, 1959.
- A. S. Miščenko and A. T. Fomenko, “The index of elliptic operators over -algebras,” Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR. Seriya Matematicheskaya, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 831–859, 967, 1979 (Russian).
- V. E. Nazaikinskii, V. E. Shatalov, and B. Yu. Sternin, Methods of Noncommutative Analysis. Theory and Applications, vol. 22 of de Gruyter Studies in Mathematics, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, 1996.
- J. H. C. Whitehead, “Combinatorial homotopy. I,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 55, pp. 213–245, 1949.