- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2006 (2006), Article ID 98081, 16 pages
Surgery and the relative index in elliptic theory
1Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Russian Academy of Sciences, pr-t Vernadskogo 101-1, Moscow 119526, Russia
2Independent University of Moscow, Bolshoy Vlasyevskiy Pereulok 11, Moscow 119002, Russia
Received 26 June 2005; Accepted 1 July 2005
Copyright © 2006 V. E. Nazaikinskii and B. Yu. Sternin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. I. Katsnelson, and V. E. Nazaikinskii, “The Aharonov-Bohm effect for massless Dirac fermions and the spectral flow of Dirac-type operators with classical boundary conditions,” Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, vol. 172, no. 3, pp. 1263–1277, 2012.
- V. E. Nazaikinskii, “On a KK-theoretic counterpart of relative index theorems,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 374–378, 2015.
- Ubertino Battisti, Sandro Coriasco, and Elmar Schrohe, “Fourier integral operators and the index of symplectomorphisms on manifolds with boundary,” Journal of Functional Analysis, 2015.