- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 134072, 9 pages
On Stability of Linear Delay Differential Equations under Perron's Condition
1Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Brno 602 00, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, Brno 616 00, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics, Middle East Technical University, 06531 Ankara, Turkey
Received 18 January 2011; Accepted 22 February 2011
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 J. Diblík and A. Zafer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zheng Wu, Hao Huang, and Lianglong Wang, “Exponential Stability of Impulsive Stochastic Functional Differential Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Jan Čermák, and Jana Hrabalová, “On stability regions for some delay differential equations and their discretizations,” Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, 2014.