- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 154916, 23 pages
Instable Trivial Solution of Autonomous Differential Systems with Quadratic Right-Hand Sides in a Cone
1Department of Complex System Modeling, Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Vladimirskaya Str. 64, 01033 Kyiv, Ukraine
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Technická 8, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Veveří 331/95, Brno University of Technology, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 5 October 2010; Accepted 2 November 2010
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 D. Ya. Khusainov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Manlika Rajchakit, and Grienggrai Rajchakit, “Mean Square Exponential Stability of Stochastic Switched System with Interval Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- P. Sangapate, “New sufficient conditions for the asymptotic stability of discrete time-del ay systems,” Advances in Difference Equations, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- Peiying Xiong, and Lihong Huang, “On pth moment exponential stability of stochastic fuzzy cellular neural networks with time-varying delays and impulses,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 172, 2013.