- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 154916, 23 pages
Instable Trivial Solution of Autonomous Differential Systems with Quadratic Right-Hand Sides in a Cone
1Department of Complex System Modeling, Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Vladimirskaya Str. 64, 01033 Kyiv, Ukraine
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Technická 8, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Veveří 331/95, Brno University of Technology, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 5 October 2010; Accepted 2 November 2010
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 D. Ya. Khusainov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. M. Lyapunov, General Problem of Stability of Motion, Gostekhizdat, Moscow, Russia, 1950.
- N. G. Chetaev, Dynamic Stability, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1965.
- B. P. Demidovič, Lectures on Mathematical Stability Theory, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1967.
- X. Liao, L. Wang, and P. Yu, Stability of Dynamical Systems, vol. 5 of Monograph Series on Nonlinear Science and Complexity, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2007.
- V. M. Matrosov and A. I. Malikov, “The development of the ideas of A. M. Lyapunov over one hundred years: 1892–1992,” Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniĭ. Matematika, no. 4, pp. 3–47, 1993 (Russian).
- K. P. Persidskiy, “About dynamic stability in the first approximation,” Matematicheskii Sbornik, vol. 40, pp. 284–293, 1933 (Russian).
- S. K. Persidskiy, “Investigation by the second Lyapunov method of the property of having fixed sign in a cone of homogeneous polynomials of the second and third power,” Dynam. Sys., vol. 33, pp. 3–6, 1994.
- N. Rouche, P. Habets, and M. Laloy, Stability Theory by Liapunov's Method, vol. 2 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- V. V. Rumyantsev, “Development of research in the USSR in the theory of stability of motion,” Differential Equations, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 739–776, 1983 (Russian).
- V. E. Slyusarchuk, Instability of Solutions of Evolutionary Equations, NUVGP, Rovno, Ukraine, 2004.
- F. P. Gantmacher, The Theory of Matrices, vol. 1, AMS Chelsea, Providence, RI, USA, 2002.
- D. I. Martynjuk, Lectures on the Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukraine, 1972.
- J. Diblík and D. Khusainov, “Stability of an autonomous system with quadratic right-hand side in the critical case,” Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 145–156, 2002.
- T. A. Burton, Stability and Periodic Solutions of Ordinary and Functional Differential Equations, Dover, Mineola, NY, USA, 2005.