- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 178568, 19 pages
New Stability Conditions for Linear Differential Equations with Several Delays
1Department of Mathematics, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva 84105, Israel
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Calgary, 2500 University Drive Northwest, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4
Received 28 January 2011; Accepted 4 April 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 Leonid Berezansky and Elena Braverman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Leonid Berezansky, Elena Braverman, and Lev Idels, “The Mackey–Glass model of respiratory dynamics: Review and new results,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 75, no. 16, pp. 6034–6052, 2012.
- S. Hristova, and A. Golev, “Monotone-Iterative Method for the Initial Value Problem with Initial Time Difference for Differential Equations with “Maxima”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Zdenek Smarda, Leonid Berezansky, and Jaromir Bastinec, “On a delay population model with quadratic nonlinearity,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2012.
- Leonid Berezansky, Elena Braverman, and Lev Idels, “Mackey-Glass model of hematopoiesis with non-monotone feedback: Stability, oscillation and control,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 11, pp. 6268–6283, 2013.
- Leonid Berezansky, Elena Braverman, and Lev Idels, “Mackey–Glass model of hematopoiesis with monotone feedback revisited,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 9, pp. 4892–4907, 2013.
- Jin Liang, Tzon-Tzer Lu, and Yashan Xu, “Stability for a Class of Differential Equations with Nonconstant Delay,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.