- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 182827, 16 pages
Two-Parametric Conditionally Oscillatory Half-Linear Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2, 611 37 Brno, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics, Mendel University in Brno, Zemĕdĕlská 1, 613 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 2 November 2010; Accepted 5 January 2011
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 Ondřej Došlý and Simona Fišnarová. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Hille, “Non-oscillation theorems,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 64, pp. 234–252, 1948.
- T. Kusano, Y. Naito, and T. Tanigawa, “Strong oscillation and nonoscillation of quasilinear differential equations of second order,” Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 1994.
- O. Došlý and H. Haladová, “Half-linear Euler differential equations in the critical case,” to appear in Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications.
- O. Došlý and S. Fišnarová, “Half-linear oscillation criteria: Perturbation in term involving derivative,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 73, no. 12, pp. 3756–3766, 2010.
- P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 1982.
- F. Gesztesy and M. Ünal, “Perturbative oscillation criteria and Hardy-type inequalities,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 189, pp. 121–144, 1998.
- O. Došlý and M. Ünal, “Conditionally oscillatory half-linear differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 120, no. 1-2, pp. 147–163, 2008.
- O. Došlý and P. Řehák, Half-Linear Differential Equations, vol. 202 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2005.
- O. Došlý and S. Fišnarová, “Variational technique and principal solution in half-linear oscillation criteria,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5385–5391, 2011.