- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 182831, 19 pages
Existence Theory for Pseudo-Symmetric Solution to -Laplacian Differential Equations Involving Derivative
1School of Mathematics and Physics, XuZhou Institute of Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
2College of Sciences, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
Received 19 November 2010; Accepted 2 May 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 You-Hui Su et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Bai, “Triple positive solutions of three-point boundary value problems for fourth-order differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 1364–1371, 2008.
- R. Ma and H. Ma, “Positive solutions for nonlinear discrete periodic boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 136–141, 2010.
- R. Ma and B. Zhu, “Existence of positive solutions for a semipositone boundary value problem on the half-line,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 1672–1686, 2009.
- J.-P. Sun and Y.-H. Zhao, “Multiplicity of positive solutions of a class of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 73–80, 2005.
- D.-B. Wang and W. Guan, “Three positive solutions of boundary value problems for -Laplacian difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 1943–1949, 2008.
- Y. Zhu and J. Zhu, “Existence of multiple positive solutions for th-order -Laplacian -point singular boundary value problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 34, no. 1-2, pp. 393–405, 2010.
- R. Avery and J. Henderson, “Existence of three positive pseudo-symmetric solutions for a one dimensional discrete -Laplacian,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 529–539, 2004.
- R. I. Avery and J. Henderson, “Existence of three positive pseudo-symmetric solutions for a one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 277, no. 2, pp. 395–404, 2003.
- M. Feng, X. Zhang, and W. Ge, “Exact number of pseudo-symmetric positive solutions for a -Laplacian three-point boundary value problems and their applications,” Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 33, no. 1-2, pp. 437–448, 2010.
- D. Ji, Y. Yang, and W. Ge, “Triple positive pseudo-symmetric solutions to a four-point boundary value problem with -Laplacian,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 268–274, 2008.
- D.-X. Ma and W.-G. Ge, “Existence and iteration of positive pseudo-symmetric solutions for a three-point second-order -Laplacian BVP,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1244–1249, 2007.
- J. T. Cho and J.-I. Inoguchi, “Pseudo-symmetric contact 3-manifolds. II. When is the tangent sphere bundle over a surface pseudo-symmetric?” Note di Matematica, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 119–129, 2007.
- S. W. Ng and A. D. Rae, “The pseudo symmetric structure of bis(dicyclohexylammonium) bis(oxalatotriphenylstannate),” Zeitschrift für Kristallographie, vol. 215, no. 3, pp. 199–204, 2000.
- T. Jankowski, “Existence of positive solutions to second order four-point impulsive differential problems with deviating arguments,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 805–817, 2009.
- X.-F. Li and P.-H. Zhao, “The existence of triple positive solutions of nonlinear four-point boundary value problem with –Laplacian,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 131–142, 2009.
- B. Sun and W. Ge, “Successive iteration and positive pseudo-symmetric solutions for a three-point second-order -Laplacian boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1772–1779, 2007.
- Y. Wang and W. Gao, “Existence of triple positive solutions for multi-point boundary value problems with a one dimensional -Laplacian,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 793–807, 2007.
- F. Xu, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Multiple positive solutions of four-point nonlinear boundary value problems for a higher-order -Laplacian operator with all derivatives,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 9, pp. 4309–4319, 2009.
- R. I. Avery, “A generalization of the Leggett-Williams fixed point theorem,” Mathematical Sciences Research Hot-Line, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 9–14, 1999.
- M. A. Krasnosel'skii, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations, P. Noordhoff, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1964.
- R. I. Avery and A. C. Peterson, “Three positive fixed points of nonlinear operators on ordered banach spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 42, no. 3-5, pp. 313–322, 2001.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, vol. 5 of Notes and Reports in Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1988.
- H. Wang, “Positive periodic solutions of functional differential equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 354–366, 2004.