- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 292860, 15 pages
Boundary Value Problems for -Difference Inclusions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina, 451 10 Ioannina, Greece
Received 12 October 2010; Revised 24 January 2011; Accepted 22 February 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Bashir Ahmad and Sotiris K. Ntouyas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Fractional differential inclusions with fractional separated boundary condi tions,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 362–382, 2012.
- Bashir Ahmad, Ahmed Alsaedi, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “A study of second-order q-difference equations with boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Bashir Ahmad, Juan J. Nieto, and Ahmed Alsaedi, “A nonlocal three-point inclusion problem of Langevin equation with two diff erent fractional orders,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2012.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Juan J. Nieto, “On nonlocal boundary value problems of nonlinear q-difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Juan Jose Nieto, “Basic Theory of Nonlinear Third-Order q-Difference Equations and Inclusions,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 122–135, 2013.
- Nittaya Pongarm, Suphawat Asawasamrit, and Jessada Tariboon, “Sequential Derivatives of Nonlinear -Difference Equations with Three-Point -Integral Boundary Conditions,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yulin Zhao, Guobing Ye, and Haibo Chen, “Multiple Positive Solutions of a Singular Semipositone Integral Boundary Value Problem for Fractional -Derivatives Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Thanin Sitthiwirattham, Jessada Tariboon, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Three-Point Boundary Value Problems of Nonlinear Second-Order -Difference Equations Involving Different Numbers of,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Changlong Yu, and Jufang Wang, “Positive Solutions of Nonlocal Boundary Value Problem for High-Order Nonlinear Fractional -Difference Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.