- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 292860, 15 pages
Boundary Value Problems for -Difference Inclusions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina, 451 10 Ioannina, Greece
Received 12 October 2010; Revised 24 January 2011; Accepted 22 February 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Bashir Ahmad and Sotiris K. Ntouyas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Kac and P. Cheung, Quantum Calculus, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- F. H. Jackson, “On q-definite integrals,” Quarterly Journal, vol. 41, pp. 193–203, 1910.
- G. Gasper and M. Rahman, Basic Hypergeometric Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.
- M. H. Annaby and Z. S. Mansour, “-Taylor and interpolation series for Jackson -difference operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 344, no. 1, pp. 472–483, 2008.
- A. Dobrogowska and A. Odzijewicz, “Second order q-difference equations solvable by factorization method,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 319–346, 2006.
- M. El-Shahed and H. A. Hassan, “Positive solutions of q-Difference equation,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 138, no. 5, pp. 1733–1738, 2010.
- E. O. Ayoola, “Quantum stochastic differential inclusions satisfying a general lipschitz condition,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 17, no. 3-4, pp. 487–502, 2008.
- A. Belarbi and M. Benchohra, “Existence results for nonlinear boundary-value problems with integral boundary conditions,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2005, no. 06, pp. 1–10, 2005.
- M. Benaïm, J. Hofbauer, and S. Sorin, “Stochastic approximations and differential inclusions, Part II: applications,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 673–695, 2006.
- Y. K. Chang, W. T. Li, and J. J. Nieto, “Controllability of evolution differential inclusions in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 623–632, 2007.
- S. K. Ntouyas, “Neumann boundary value problems for impulsive differential inclusions,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 22, pp. 1–13, 2009.
- J. Simsen and C. B. Gentile, “Systems of -Laplacian differential inclusions with large diffusion,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 368, no. 2, pp. 525–537, 2010.
- G. V. Smirnov, Introduction to the Theory of Differential Inclusions, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2002.
- N. Apreutesei and G. Apreutesei, “A Trotter-Kato type result for a second order difference inclusion in a Hilbert space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 361, no. 1, pp. 195–204, 2010.
- F. M. Atici and D. C. Biles, “First order dynamic inclusions on time scales,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 292, no. 1, pp. 222–237, 2004.
- A. Cernea and C. Georgescu, “Necessary optimality conditions for differential-difference inclusions with state constraints,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 334, no. 1, pp. 43–53, 2007.
- Y. K. Chang and W. T. Li, “Existence results for second-order dynamic inclusion with -point boundary value conditions on time scales,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 885–891, 2007.
- K. Deimling, Multivalued Differential Equations, Walter De Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1992.
- S. Hu and N. Papageorgiou, Handbook of Multivalued Analysis, Theory I, Kluwer Academic, Dodrecht, The Netherlands, 1997.
- J. P. Aubin and A. Cellina, Differential Inclusions, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 1984.
- J. P. Aubin and H. Frankowska, Set-Valued Analysis, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1990.
- A. Lasota and Z. Opial, “An application of the Kakutani-Ky Fan theorem in the theory of ordinary differential equations,” Bulletin de l'Académie Polonaise des Sciences. Série des Sciences Mathématiques, Astronomiques et Physiques, vol. 13, pp. 781–786, 1965.
- A. Granas and J. Dugundji, Fixed Point Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- A. Bressan and G. Colombo, “Extensions and selections of maps with decomposable values,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 90, pp. 69–86, 1988.
- T. A. Lazǎr, A. Petruşel, and N. Shahzad, “Fixed points for non-self operators and domain invariance theorems,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 117–125, 2009.
- R. Wegrzyk, “Fixed point theorems for multifunctions and their applications to functional equations,” Dissertationes Mathematicae, vol. 201, pp. 1–28, 1982.
- H. Covitz and S. B. Nadler Jr., “Multi-valued contraction mappings in generalized metric spaces,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 5–11, 1970.
- C. Castaing and M. Valadier, Convex Analysis and Measurable Multifunctions, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 580, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 1977.
- B. Ahmad and S. K. Ntouyas, “Some existence results for boundary value problems of fractional differential inclusions with non-separated boundary conditions,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 71, pp. 1–17, 2010.