- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 354063, 17 pages
On the Reducibility for a Class of Quasi-Periodic Hamiltonian Systems with Small Perturbation Parameter
Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 1 December 2010; Revised 18 April 2011; Accepted 25 May 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Jia Li and Junxiang Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. N. Bogoljubov, J. A. Mitropoliski, and A. M. Samoilenko, Methods of Accelerated Convergence in Nonlinear Mechanics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1976.
- R. A. Johnson and G. R. Sell, “Smoothness of spectral subbundles and reducibility of quasiperiodic linear differential systems,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 262–288, 1981.
- A. Jorba and C. Simó, “On the reducibility of linear differential equations with quasiperiodic coefficients,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 111–124, 1992.
- L. H. Eliasson, “Floquet solutions for the one-dimensional quasi-periodic Schrödinger equation,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 146, no. 3, pp. 447–482, 1992.
- L. H. Eliasson, “Almost reducibility of linear quasi-periodic systems,” in Smooth Ergodic Theory and Its Applications (Seattle, WA, 1999), vol. 69 of Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics, pp. 679–705, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2001.
- H.-L. Her and J. You, “Full measure reducibility for generic one-parameter family of quasi-periodic linear systems,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 831–866, 2008.
- A. Jorba and C. Simó, “On quasi-periodic perturbations of elliptic equilibrium points,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1704–1737, 1996.
- X. Wang and J. Xu, “On the reducibility of a class of nonlinear quasi-periodic system with small perturbation parameter near zero equilibrium point,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 69, no. 7, pp. 2318–2329, 2008.
- H. Whitney, “Analytic extensions of differentiable functions defined in closed sets,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 63–89, 1934.
- L. Zhang and J. Xu, “Persistence of invariant torus in Hamiltonian systems with two-degree of freedom,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 338, no. 2, pp. 793–802, 2008.
- J. Moser, “Convergent series expansions for quasi-periodic motions,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 169, pp. 136–176, 1967.
- M. B. Sevryuk, “KAM-stable Hamiltonians,” Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 351–366, 1995.
- K. Soga, “A point-wise criterion for quasi-periodic motions in the KAM theory,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 73, no. 10, pp. 3151–3161, 2010.