- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 370982, 14 pages
Weighted Asymptotically Periodic Solutions of Linear Volterra Difference Equations
1Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, 66237 Brno, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics, University of Žilina, 01026 Žilina, Slovakia
4Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Institute of Mathematics, Poznań University of Technology, 60965 Poznań, Poland
Received 16 January 2011; Accepted 17 March 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Josef Diblík et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Josef Diblík, and Ewa Schmeidel, “On the existence of solutions of linear Volterra difference equations asymptotically equivalent to a given sequence,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 18, pp. 9310–9320, 2012.
- Wen-Hai Pan, and Wei Long, “Asymptotically almost periodic solution to a class of Volterra difference equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2012.
- Stevo Stević, “On the system of difference equations ,,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 9, pp. 4755–4764, 2013.
- Stevo Stevic, “On a solvable system of difference equations of fourth order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 10, pp. 5706–5716, 2013.
- Yue-Wen Cheng, and Hui-Sheng Ding, “Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions to a Linear Volterra Integrodifferential System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Ewa Schmeidel, Karol Gajda, and Tomasz Gronek, “On the existence of weighted asymptotically constant solutions of Volterra difference equations of nonconvolution type,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 2681–2690, 2014.