- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 387483, 9 pages
Oscillation Criteria for Certain Second-Order Nonlinear Neutral Differential Equations of Mixed Type
1School of Science, University of Jinan, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
2School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250061, China
Received 19 September 2010; Accepted 19 January 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 Zhenlai Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tongxing Li, Zhenlai Han, Chenghui Zhang, and Hua Li, “Oscillation Criteria for Second-Order Superlinear Neutral Differential Equations,” Abstract And Applied Analysis, 2011.
- Zhen-Lai Han, Yi-Bing Sun, Yan Zhao, and Dian-Wu Yang, “Oscillation Criteria for Certain Even Order Neutral Delay Differential Equations with Mixed Nonlinearities,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.