- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 458275, 11 pages
Oscillation of Second-Order Sublinear Impulsive Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Middle East Technical University, 06800 Ankara, Turkey
Received 25 January 2011; Accepted 27 February 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 A. Zafer. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Kusano and H. Onose, “Nonlinear oscillation of a sublinear delay equation of arbitrary order,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 40, pp. 219–224, 1973.
- H. E. Gollwitzer, “On nonlinear oscillations for a second order delay equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 26, pp. 385–389, 1969.
- V. N. Sevelo and O. N. Odaric, “Certain questions on the theory of the oscillation (non-oscillation) of the solutions of second order differential equations with retarded argument,” Ukrainskii Matematicheskii Zhurnal, vol. 23, pp. 508–516, 1971 (Russian).
- S. Belohorec, “Two remarks on the properties of solutions of a nonlinear differential equation,” Acta Facultatis Rerum Naturalium Universitatis Comenianae/Mathematica, vol. 22, pp. 19–26, 1969.
- D. D. Bainov, Yu. I. Domshlak, and P. S. Simeonov, “Sturmian comparison theory for impulsive differential inequalities and equations,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 35–49, 1996.
- K. Gopalsamy and B. G. Zhang, “On delay differential equations with impulses,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 110–122, 1989.
- J. Yan, “Oscillation properties of a second-order impulsive delay differential equation,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 47, no. 2-3, pp. 253–258, 2004.
- C. Yong-shao and F. Wei-zhen, “Oscillations of second order nonlinear ODE with impulses,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 210, no. 1, pp. 150–169, 1997.
- Z. He and W. Ge, “Oscillations of second-order nonlinear impulsive ordinary differential equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 158, no. 2, pp. 397–406, 2003.
- C. Huang, “Oscillation and nonoscillation for second order linear impulsive differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 378–394, 1997.
- J. Luo, “Second-order quasilinear oscillation with impulses,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 46, no. 2-3, pp. 279–291, 2003.
- A. Özbekler and A. Zafer, “Sturmian comparison theory for linear and half-linear impulsive differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 63, no. 5–7, pp. e289–e297, 2005.
- A. Özbekler and A. Zafer, “Picone's formula for linear non-selfadjoint impulsive differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 319, no. 2, pp. 410–423, 2006.
- G. Ballinger and X. Liu, “Permanence of population growth models with impulsive effects,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 59–72, 1997.
- Z. Lu, X. Chi, and L. Chen, “Impulsive control strategies in biological control of pesticide,” Theoretical Population Biology, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 39–47, 2003.
- J. Sun, F. Qiao, and Q. Wu, “Impulsive control of a financial model,” Physics Letters A, vol. 335, no. 4, pp. 282–288, 2005.
- S. Tang and L. Chen, “Global attractivity in a “food-limited” population model with impulsive effects,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 292, no. 1, pp. 211–221, 2004.
- S. Tang, Y. Xiao, and D. Clancy, “New modelling approach concerning integrated disease control and cost-effectivity,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 439–471, 2005.
- V. Lakshmikantham, D. D. Baĭnov, and P. S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, vol. 6 of Series in Modern Applied Mathematics, World Scientific, Teaneck, NJ, USA, 1989.
- A. M. Samoĭlenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations, vol. 14 of World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science. Series A: Monographs and Treatises, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1995.
- M. Akhmetov and R. Sejilova, “The control of the boundary value problem for linear impulsive integro-differential systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 236, no. 2, pp. 312–326, 1999.
- D. Bainov and V. Covachev, Impulsive Differential Equations with a Small Parameter, vol. 24 of Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1994.