- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 486714, 18 pages
The Optimization of Solutions of the Dynamic Systems with Random Structure
1University of Žilina, Žilina, Slovakia
2Vadim Getman Kyjew National Economic University, Kyjew, Ukraine
Received 31 January 2011; Accepted 31 March 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 Miroslava Růžičková and Irada Dzhalladova. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weiyuan Zhang, Junmin Li, and Naizheng Shi, “Stability Analysis for Stochastic Markovian Jump Reaction-Diffusion Neural Networks with Partially Known Transition Probabilities and Mixed Time Delays,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Josef Diblik, Irada Dzhalladova, and Miroslava Ruzickova, “Stabilization of company's income modeled by a system of discrete stochastic equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2014.