- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 543035, 13 pages
Uniqueness of Positive Solutions for a Class of Fourth-Order Boundary Value Problems
Departamento de Matemáticas, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Campus de Tafira Baja, 35017 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Received 31 December 2010; Accepted 23 March 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 J. Caballero et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Caballero, I. Cabrera, and K. Sadarangani, “Positive Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Integral Boundary Value Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- I. J. Cabrera, J. Harjani, and K. B. Sadarangani, “Positive and Nondecreasing Solutions to an m-Point Boundary Value Problem for Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Gonca Durmaz, Gülhan Mınak, and Ishak Altun, “ Fixed Point Results for α - ψ -Contractive Mappings Including Almost Contractions and Applications ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.