- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 565067, 21 pages
Discrete Mittag-Leffler Functions in Linear Fractional Difference Equations
Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technická 2, 616 69 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 7 January 2011; Accepted 23 April 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Jan Čermák et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jan Čermák, Tomáš Kisela, and Luděk Nechvátal, “Stability regions for linear fractional differential systems and their discretizations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 12, pp. 7012–7022, 2013.
- Ferhan M. Atici, “Exponential Functions Of Discrete Fractional Calculus,” Applicable Analysis And Discrete Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 343–353, 2013.