- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 571795, 7 pages
Bounds of Solutions of Integrodifferential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Technická 8, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 20 January 2011; Accepted 24 February 2011
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 Zdeněk Šmarda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Ou Yang, “The boundedness of solutions of linear differential equations ,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 3, pp. 409–415, 1957.
- D. Baınov and P. Simeonov, Integral Inequalities and Applications, vol. 57 of Mathematics and Its Applications (East European Series), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1992.
- S. S. Dragomir, “On Volterra integral equations with kernels of L-type,” Analele Universit a tii din Timi soara. Seria Stiin te Matematice, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 21–41, 1987.
- S. S. Dragomir and Y.-H. Kim, “On certain new integral inequalities and their applications,” JIPAM: Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 4, article 65, p. 8, 2002.
- H. Engler, “Global regular solutions for the dynamic antiplane shear problem in nonlinear viscoelasticity,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 251–259, 1989.
- A. Haraux, Nonlinear Evolution Equations. Global Behavior of Solutions, vol. 841 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1981.
- O. Lipovan, “A retarded integral inequality and its applications,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 285, no. 2, pp. 436–443, 2003.
- Q. H. Ma and L. Debnath, “A more generalized Gronwall-like integral inequality wit applications,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 15, pp. 927–934, 2003.
- Q.-H. Ma and E.-H. Yang, “On some new nonlinear delay integral inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 252, no. 2, pp. 864–878, 2000.
- F. W. Meng and W. N. Li, “On some new integral inequalities and their applications,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 148, no. 2, pp. 381–392, 2004.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On some new inequalities related to certain inequalities in the theory of differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 189, no. 1, pp. 128–144, 1995.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On some integral inequalities similar to Bellman-Bihari inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 49, pp. 794–802, 1975.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On certain nonlinear integral inequalities and their discrete analogues,” Facta Universitatis. Series: Mathematics and Informatics, no. 8, pp. 21–34, 1993.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On some fundamental integral inequalities arising in the theory of differential equations,” Chinese Journal of Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 22, pp. 261–273, 1994.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On a new inequality suggested by the study of certain epidemic models,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 195, no. 3, pp. 638–644, 1995.
- B. G. Pachpatte, Inequalities for Differential and Integral Equations, Mathematics in Science and Engineering 197, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 2006.
- Z. Šmarda, “Generalization of certain integral inequalities,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Applied Mathematics (APLIMAT '09), pp. 223–228, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2009.
- E. H. Yang, “On asymptotic behaviour of certain integro-differential equations,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 271–276, 1984.
- C.-J. Chen, W.-S. Cheung, and D. Zhao, “Gronwall-Bellman-type integral inequalities and applications to BVPs,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 258569, 15 pages, 2009.
- E. H. Yang, “On some new discrete generalizations of Gronwall's inequality,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 129, no. 2, pp. 505–516, 1988.
- J. Baštinec and J. Diblík, “Asymptotic formulae for a particular solution of linear nonhomogeneous discrete equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 6–9, pp. 1163–1169, 2003.
- J. Diblík, E. Schmeidel, and M. Růžičková, “Existence of asymptotically periodic solutions of system of Volterra difference equations,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 15, no. 11-12, pp. 1165–1177, 2009.
- J. Diblík, E. Schmeidel, and M. Růžičková, “Asymptotically periodic solutions of Volterra system of difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 2854–2867, 2010.
- S. Salem, “On some systems of two discrete inequalities of gronwall type,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 208, no. 2, pp. 553–566, 1997.