- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 605614, 9 pages
Existence Results for Singular Boundary Value Problem of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equation
Department of Mathematics, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266510, China
Received 27 December 2010; Revised 2 March 2011; Accepted 3 March 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Yujun Cui. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Donal O’Regan, and Svatoslav Staněk, “Fractional boundary value problems with singularities in space variables,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 641–652, 2012.
- Weerawat Sudsutad, and Jessada Tariboon, “Existence results of fractional integro-differential equations with m-point multi-term fractional order integral boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2012.